- Recommended minimum
requirements are a PC with 500 MHz processor and 512 MB
- Compatible operating systems
are Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, 2003, XP and Vista.
from this website to your computer.
- Note that if you already have a version of Quick Pause on
your computer follow the removal instructions prior to
installation of the new download.
- Locate the file downloaded and
double click on it.
- Microsoft Windows Installer
will show a box entitled 'Welcome to the Quick Pause Setup
Wizard'. Follow the steps as prompted. If your operating system or security software requires confirmation that the installation should be allowed choose yes.
- Once installation is complete
you can start Quick Pause from your computers Start Menu.
Problems ? If following the above steps generates an error
message you need a newer version of the Microsoft
Installer. See the Microsoft
Windows Update Website for information, files and
- Using Quick Pause
- To configure and operate Quick
Pause please refer to the other sections on this page.
- If you have further queries
please read the Frequently Asked Questions below
on this website or Contact us.
- To remove Quick Pause from your
computer use Add/Remove Programs from the Control Panel.